Data controller: Stone Mountain Technologies (SMTI), 340 Industrial Park Road, Piney Flats, TN 37686
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you
- Contact us using our online contact form
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Register to attend events organized by or involving Stone Mountain Technologies (SMTI)
How will we use the information about you?
We hold information about you to provide you updates on our activities, projects, publications and forthcoming events. If you register for a trial or other initiative run by or involving Stone Mountain Technologies (SMTI), we may share your personal information with partners involved, this would be detailed in any application or invitation to participate. We will not share your information with other companies or organizations for marketing purposes.
We keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary. This means that when we don’t need it we delete it. The length of time we keep it all depends on why we’re using it and/or what we need to do to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
In some circumstances, we anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) and use this indefinitely, without further notice.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Where personal data is collected directly from individuals for case studies, surveys and research, explicit consent for processing is sought.
When you submit information to this website via any form, we collect the data requested in the form in order to respond to your submission. We hold this information within the form platform and/or our CRM system.
The data collected includes:
- Information about your browser, network and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Web pages you view while on this website
- Your IP address
With the use of analytic cookies this website collects and shares with our analytic providers, Microsoft and Google, the following data:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
- The town and country you are located in
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can remove cookies from your browser. More information about how to do this can be found on your browser settings.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with our CRM and email marketing provider, so we can send emails out through their system and keep our data in one place.
If you are a customer and opt out of marketing emails we may still contact you with information we deem important and related to business interests.
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require us to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- Object to the processing of your data where we are relying on legitimate interest as the legal ground for processing
- Ask us to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override our legitimate grounds for processing data
If you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact the Data Privacy officer listed below.
How to contact us
Updated: January 19, 2024